Friday, June 6, 2008

from curbside to beachside

within days of sharing my love of curb crawling , i did score a great treasure on my way home from work.

two perfect (well, almost) french beach chairs were begging for a new home & some TLC. so i scooped them right into my trunk, and now they're sitting pretty under the tangerine tress in our backyard.

ok, they are a bit beat up--but with a few dabs of wood glue and fresh colorful seating fabric, they'll be ready for the summer in no time!

so started looking online for some inspirations for new seat covers...

i'm wondering: quirky english prints? or classic french stripes?



[left] thornback&peal deck chair from the handpicked collection
[right] les toiles du soleil from basic french online

1 comment:

  1. I approve of both but I think I like the quirky english print better, for you.

    ReplyDelete